26 November 2013

Love, Hate and Whats App

          Preparation for college annual functions were going on. Preparation use to be in big room which was named as activity room. Mobile phones are restricted in the activity room, so we keep it out in a box which is under the custody of a Thakur Sir(college staff).
           I came out of the activity room, took my mobile from the mobile deposit box. Thakur Sir were not there at that time. I checked my mobile, there was a delivery report of a sms. But to my memory, I haven’t sent any sms in last few days. So I checked the sent box. I was shocked to see that the last sms was sent to Chitra and the message was “This was the date when we met 3 yrs ago for the first time and today I want to say – I love you, do you love me ?”
          Chitra was my crush and I always wanted to share my feeling but today was not the right day, specially after what has happened in last month. Earlier last month I had kept the picture of mine with my dog as profile pic and kept status as “<- me and my sweet dog”. Later in the same month, I changed the profile pic with a new pic of me and Chitra but forgot to change the status (<- me and my sweet dog). And from that day, she was being targeted and everyone was making fun of her. Chitra never talked to me from that day. It was a punishment for my carelessness.
          Even today, when we were in the activity room, she ignored my presence. But at this moment, I was tensed as who could have sent this message. I had no idea. As there was no one around, I immediately took her mobile and deleted that message from inbox. I went back to the activity room.
          After sometime, Chitra and her friend left from activity room. I went behind her to say sorry for whats app incident. But when I saw Thakur Sir were standing there, I stopped myself. Chitra took her mobile from the box and starting checking it, may be for mails, sms and chat messages. She looked bit puzzled, as if she was expecting some message or mail. She asked Thakur sir - had anyone taken her mobile for sometime, to which thakur sir “no”. Chitra left with confused face and disappointment in her eyes.
          That night I opened my Facebook account and saw photos of her parent’s marriage anniversary. Suddenly, it clicked to my mind that we first met at her parent’s anniversary party. This fact was only known to two of us. That night, I slept late with many questions like – How anyone else know that we met on this date? Why Chitra was so eager to check her mobile ? Why was she disappointed ? Why she thought that someone took her mobile ? Was that sms sent by Chitra ? Chitra also loves me ?


(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)

5 comments:

  1. Arre... what next... dude.. you can't leave a story incomplete

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny and serious. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani. Will update the next part soon

      Delete
  3. Dear Please continue the rest.... eagerly waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete

26 November 2013

Love, Hate and Whats App

          Preparation for college annual functions were going on. Preparation use to be in big room which was named as activity room. Mobile phones are restricted in the activity room, so we keep it out in a box which is under the custody of a Thakur Sir(college staff).
           I came out of the activity room, took my mobile from the mobile deposit box. Thakur Sir were not there at that time. I checked my mobile, there was a delivery report of a sms. But to my memory, I haven’t sent any sms in last few days. So I checked the sent box. I was shocked to see that the last sms was sent to Chitra and the message was “This was the date when we met 3 yrs ago for the first time and today I want to say – I love you, do you love me ?”
          Chitra was my crush and I always wanted to share my feeling but today was not the right day, specially after what has happened in last month. Earlier last month I had kept the picture of mine with my dog as profile pic and kept status as “<- me and my sweet dog”. Later in the same month, I changed the profile pic with a new pic of me and Chitra but forgot to change the status (<- me and my sweet dog). And from that day, she was being targeted and everyone was making fun of her. Chitra never talked to me from that day. It was a punishment for my carelessness.
          Even today, when we were in the activity room, she ignored my presence. But at this moment, I was tensed as who could have sent this message. I had no idea. As there was no one around, I immediately took her mobile and deleted that message from inbox. I went back to the activity room.
          After sometime, Chitra and her friend left from activity room. I went behind her to say sorry for whats app incident. But when I saw Thakur Sir were standing there, I stopped myself. Chitra took her mobile from the box and starting checking it, may be for mails, sms and chat messages. She looked bit puzzled, as if she was expecting some message or mail. She asked Thakur sir - had anyone taken her mobile for sometime, to which thakur sir “no”. Chitra left with confused face and disappointment in her eyes.
          That night I opened my Facebook account and saw photos of her parent’s marriage anniversary. Suddenly, it clicked to my mind that we first met at her parent’s anniversary party. This fact was only known to two of us. That night, I slept late with many questions like – How anyone else know that we met on this date? Why Chitra was so eager to check her mobile ? Why was she disappointed ? Why she thought that someone took her mobile ? Was that sms sent by Chitra ? Chitra also loves me ?


(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)

5 comments:

  1. Arre... what next... dude.. you can't leave a story incomplete

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny and serious. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani. Will update the next part soon

      Delete
  3. Dear Please continue the rest.... eagerly waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...