2 July 2014

Now, I believe in God – Love Story

Midnight Time
It was midnight 2 AM, when I was sitting in the balcony and crying. Suddenly, I got a sms. “Kya Hua ?” – From Sonali, my elder sister. She was standing on the door, silently watching me cry.
Me : Nothing
Sonali : Say it and Finish it
Me : Already nothing is going well with Chitra. And adding to that pain, Chitra, now, likes someone.
Sonali : Who ?
Me : Some mystery person with name “Main Deewana” is sending her msgs on Facebook– Love poems, romantic messages etc.
Sonali : Are you serious ? She likes someone whom she doesn’t even know? But who told you all this ?
Me : Whole college knows about this. And yes, she likes him. She is quite impressed by his messages. And she is meeting him tomorrow at Khar station.
Sonali : Oh ! Is this the reason, you are going to Khar tomorrow ?
Me : No yaar. I have some work there. She is meeting the guy at 12:00, so I will reach there at 11:45. I don’t want to be there at 12:00
Sonali : Such blind dates never go long. Don’t worry. Apart from this, you guys have many thing common. Like you both don’t like chocolate, you both like comedy movies, you both don’t believe in God.
Me : Ssshhhhh……. ! I need peace
Sonali : So rude, anyways sleep now. Although, you don’t believe in God but still I will pray for you.
*********
At station
I reached the Khar station at 11:50. As soon as, I crossed the platform, I saw Chitra standing near the staircase. I was about to go back and hide, but she saw me. She was shocked. I got tensed. Soon, when I reached downstairs, she came near me.
Chitra : Oh ! you were the one who was sending all those messages
I was in total confused stage. Before I could say anything, she continued.
Chitra : I was, somewhere, knowing it must be you. (She Smiled). I know, you need me. In fact, we both need each other. Just wanted to confirmed that its you, actually.
I smiled. Perhaps, it was the only thing I can do.
We both moved towards a restaurant, talking about casual things. I was confused what if the guy message her again in Facebook.
Chitra (suddenly) : Hey, I am blocking your “Main Deewana” id. Frankly, I didn’t liked this approach. Next time, if we have problem, we will sit together and solve it.
I smiled again.
*********
At night
When I reached home, my sister saw me in a different mood. She knows I will never tell her the real reason, still she asked – “There is something change in you, what it is?”
I said : “Now, I believe in God”
*********
The Other Side
Chitra was taking biggest risk of her life. This risk could have makeup or broken up the things with me. This was her second effort. She, herself, created that “Main Deewana” id. She. Herself, sent all those msgs. When she came to know that I have some important work at Khar. She planned this meeting. Although she doesn’t believe in God, but that night, she went to temple to thank God.  She met her friend Pooja there.
Pooja : You ? Here ? You know na, this is temple.
Chitra  : “Now, I believe in God”
*********
Having our relation standing on fake stories and Lies, only positive thing in all this is Love.
*********


(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)

2 comments:

2 July 2014

Now, I believe in God – Love Story

Midnight Time
It was midnight 2 AM, when I was sitting in the balcony and crying. Suddenly, I got a sms. “Kya Hua ?” – From Sonali, my elder sister. She was standing on the door, silently watching me cry.
Me : Nothing
Sonali : Say it and Finish it
Me : Already nothing is going well with Chitra. And adding to that pain, Chitra, now, likes someone.
Sonali : Who ?
Me : Some mystery person with name “Main Deewana” is sending her msgs on Facebook– Love poems, romantic messages etc.
Sonali : Are you serious ? She likes someone whom she doesn’t even know? But who told you all this ?
Me : Whole college knows about this. And yes, she likes him. She is quite impressed by his messages. And she is meeting him tomorrow at Khar station.
Sonali : Oh ! Is this the reason, you are going to Khar tomorrow ?
Me : No yaar. I have some work there. She is meeting the guy at 12:00, so I will reach there at 11:45. I don’t want to be there at 12:00
Sonali : Such blind dates never go long. Don’t worry. Apart from this, you guys have many thing common. Like you both don’t like chocolate, you both like comedy movies, you both don’t believe in God.
Me : Ssshhhhh……. ! I need peace
Sonali : So rude, anyways sleep now. Although, you don’t believe in God but still I will pray for you.
*********
At station
I reached the Khar station at 11:50. As soon as, I crossed the platform, I saw Chitra standing near the staircase. I was about to go back and hide, but she saw me. She was shocked. I got tensed. Soon, when I reached downstairs, she came near me.
Chitra : Oh ! you were the one who was sending all those messages
I was in total confused stage. Before I could say anything, she continued.
Chitra : I was, somewhere, knowing it must be you. (She Smiled). I know, you need me. In fact, we both need each other. Just wanted to confirmed that its you, actually.
I smiled. Perhaps, it was the only thing I can do.
We both moved towards a restaurant, talking about casual things. I was confused what if the guy message her again in Facebook.
Chitra (suddenly) : Hey, I am blocking your “Main Deewana” id. Frankly, I didn’t liked this approach. Next time, if we have problem, we will sit together and solve it.
I smiled again.
*********
At night
When I reached home, my sister saw me in a different mood. She knows I will never tell her the real reason, still she asked – “There is something change in you, what it is?”
I said : “Now, I believe in God”
*********
The Other Side
Chitra was taking biggest risk of her life. This risk could have makeup or broken up the things with me. This was her second effort. She, herself, created that “Main Deewana” id. She. Herself, sent all those msgs. When she came to know that I have some important work at Khar. She planned this meeting. Although she doesn’t believe in God, but that night, she went to temple to thank God.  She met her friend Pooja there.
Pooja : You ? Here ? You know na, this is temple.
Chitra  : “Now, I believe in God”
*********
Having our relation standing on fake stories and Lies, only positive thing in all this is Love.
*********


(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...