15 July 2014

Those Three Magical Words

Chitra : How will I know that someone love me if that person never said those 3 magical words ?
Me : Saying is not that important, expressing is something important
Chitra : Expressing ? Without saying ? how ?
Me : When did your dad last told you that he loves you ?
Chitra : He loves me. But I don’t think he ever said. May be in my childhood.
Me : I will tell you. When you were small, you were holding his hand while crossing the road. He saw a car coming near. He tightens his hold. This was when he expressed you that he loves you. When you were angry on your dad because he didn’t purchased toy of your choice. He never wanted that you play with toxic plastic toy but still he said sorry. That was the time. When he came tired from office and still he came with you to garden and played with you, that was the time. This is endless list. I know this must had happen in your childhood.
Chitra (with almost wet eyes) : Hmm
Me : Chalo, now another question on same lines and this question will be easier. When was last your mom said or expressed that she loves you.
Chitra : Last night, I had argument with mom. I woke up at 9:30 am. Got the tea in bed. Clothes were ironed. Tiffin was ready. I got ready in 25 mins. All this while, she expressed her love and I was busy in getting ready.
A tear rolled out of her eyes.
Me : Arey, you are crying and people say I am emotional. Leave. Say Sorry to me.
Chitra : Sorry ! But why ?
Me : Just wanted to make practice so that its easier to for you to say the same to your mom.
She gave her I-will-break-your-nose-smile
Me : Chal, lets purchase a rose for your mom.
Chitra : Yup
*********
She purchased two roses
Me : Why two ?
Chitra : One for sorry and one  for expressing love. And today, I will help mom in kitchen too.
Me : Good
Chitra : What good, learn from me. Wonder when you will say those 3 magical words to me
Me : What 3 magical words ? I will say four magical words
Chitra (with her raised eyebrow) : Four ?
Me : Ya, four, in reply to your 3 magical words.
She turned her face another and smiled, it was her poured-in-happiness-smile
**********
::3 magical words – I Love You :: 4 magical words – I Love You Too::
*********
(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)



No comments:

Post a Comment

15 July 2014

Those Three Magical Words

Chitra : How will I know that someone love me if that person never said those 3 magical words ?
Me : Saying is not that important, expressing is something important
Chitra : Expressing ? Without saying ? how ?
Me : When did your dad last told you that he loves you ?
Chitra : He loves me. But I don’t think he ever said. May be in my childhood.
Me : I will tell you. When you were small, you were holding his hand while crossing the road. He saw a car coming near. He tightens his hold. This was when he expressed you that he loves you. When you were angry on your dad because he didn’t purchased toy of your choice. He never wanted that you play with toxic plastic toy but still he said sorry. That was the time. When he came tired from office and still he came with you to garden and played with you, that was the time. This is endless list. I know this must had happen in your childhood.
Chitra (with almost wet eyes) : Hmm
Me : Chalo, now another question on same lines and this question will be easier. When was last your mom said or expressed that she loves you.
Chitra : Last night, I had argument with mom. I woke up at 9:30 am. Got the tea in bed. Clothes were ironed. Tiffin was ready. I got ready in 25 mins. All this while, she expressed her love and I was busy in getting ready.
A tear rolled out of her eyes.
Me : Arey, you are crying and people say I am emotional. Leave. Say Sorry to me.
Chitra : Sorry ! But why ?
Me : Just wanted to make practice so that its easier to for you to say the same to your mom.
She gave her I-will-break-your-nose-smile
Me : Chal, lets purchase a rose for your mom.
Chitra : Yup
*********
She purchased two roses
Me : Why two ?
Chitra : One for sorry and one  for expressing love. And today, I will help mom in kitchen too.
Me : Good
Chitra : What good, learn from me. Wonder when you will say those 3 magical words to me
Me : What 3 magical words ? I will say four magical words
Chitra (with her raised eyebrow) : Four ?
Me : Ya, four, in reply to your 3 magical words.
She turned her face another and smiled, it was her poured-in-happiness-smile
**********
::3 magical words – I Love You :: 4 magical words – I Love You Too::
*********
(This is part of one of my incomplete story which is too big to share as blog post)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...