28 September 2014

His Mistakes Her Corrections

First crush of my life when I was 11 yr old was a girl with a name starting with ‘N’. Some misunderstanding and we stopped talking to each other and also it landed me in a trouble. Since then every year, there is one girl with name N….. , I enter in some trouble with her without any fault from my side. Now I have adapted the ‘technique’ called “Prevention is better than cure”. Its not that I don’t talk to N named girls. Infact, I have few good female friends with N. But-kintu-parantu I stay cautioned till I entered in a problem with one, after that I feel free to talk to other N named girls with little less cautious.
Namrita. One of the past close friends of Chitra. I always tried to be safe with her. Every sms, whats app message, song or video was considered 7-8 times before sending it to her. Deep inside I always feel that she doesn’t like me. Even she asked Chitra that to reconsider her love for me. Thank God, Chitra is always always always positive about me.

Recently Namrita underwent a breakup. And in next few days it was her birthday. Chitra knew birthday is the best time to save her from all those breakup-bad-mood. She suggested everyone to keep Namrita's pic in their dp and Happy Birthday in their status on WhatsApp.
Chitra : Hey even you are supposed follow the rule
Me : Arey I have Deepika Padukone’s Pic in my Dp and Status ‘I Love You’ and I wont change until and unless Deepu read it.
Chitra : Trying to get me jealous. I wont. I know that status for me. Otherwise you had wrote “I Love You, Deepika”
I just smiled, as always.

Day before the birthday
It was 11 30 pm and I realised that my internet pack will expire in 1 hr and I have forgot to recharge it. Now the plan was to change Dp and status at 11 58 pm. At 11 58 pm, I changed the Dp of Whats app with her pic. And due to slow internet it took me 2 mins to update the Dp and my net pack expired. I was ok. I was happy that atleast I updated the Dp, I will update the status in morning. I switched off the cell and slept.
While I was sleeping happily, Evils and Whats app were repeating a problem for me. Last time unchanged status got me into problem with Chitra. This time it was Namrita. Upon that Namrita unfortunately starts with N. Upon that this year, I was yet to have problem with N named girl.
So now, my dp has a pic of Namrita and Status is “I love you” which was meant to be for Deepika Padukone(Actually Chitra). Unfortunately those days, What App never displayed the time of status update.
Her Birthday (my death day??)
Its was breakfast birthday party at 10 am. I reached near the Dosa center. I thought of calling Chitra and it was then I realised that I haven’t yet switched on my cell. I switched on my cell. Message popped up – 18 missed calls from Chitra. I called Chitra.
Chitra: Hello
Me : Hi good morning
Chitra: haan bada good morning. Kyun khud ko problem mein fasate ho
Me: Kiya kya maine
Chitra : Kya Kiya ? pehle cake leke aao. Aur apna whats app status and dp check karo. Come directly to Dosa center. I will meet you there.
Call disconnected.
I quickly checked my phone. Realised the messed. I reached the cake shop. I selected the cake. All this while, I was tensed. They will kill me. And suddenly shopkeeper asked
Shopkeeper : Kaunse colour ka knife du
Me(in my mind) : Knife ? To kill myself ?
Me : Kum daar wala
Shopkeeper : Kya ?
Me: Koi bhi do yaar
He gave red color knife. Yet another signal that I am in deep trouble.

I reached Dosa Center. Chitra wasn’t there yet. I got confused.
Me: Where is Chitra ?
Namrita: (with a smile) I am also waiting for her. We both will beat her together.
Me: Why ?
Namrita: She herself confessed on FB, what she did with your whats app.
I checked FB. Chitra had her FB status
“Hey Guys, Check Mohit’s whats app Dp and Status; Sorry Namu but I did this Prank :P”
Chitra arrived. Namrita and Chitra hugged each other. We all had fun.

After the party, me and Chitra had a short conversation
Me:Thanks

Chitra. Thanks. Thanks returned. Even I am there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 September 2014

His Mistakes Her Corrections

First crush of my life when I was 11 yr old was a girl with a name starting with ‘N’. Some misunderstanding and we stopped talking to each other and also it landed me in a trouble. Since then every year, there is one girl with name N….. , I enter in some trouble with her without any fault from my side. Now I have adapted the ‘technique’ called “Prevention is better than cure”. Its not that I don’t talk to N named girls. Infact, I have few good female friends with N. But-kintu-parantu I stay cautioned till I entered in a problem with one, after that I feel free to talk to other N named girls with little less cautious.
Namrita. One of the past close friends of Chitra. I always tried to be safe with her. Every sms, whats app message, song or video was considered 7-8 times before sending it to her. Deep inside I always feel that she doesn’t like me. Even she asked Chitra that to reconsider her love for me. Thank God, Chitra is always always always positive about me.

Recently Namrita underwent a breakup. And in next few days it was her birthday. Chitra knew birthday is the best time to save her from all those breakup-bad-mood. She suggested everyone to keep Namrita's pic in their dp and Happy Birthday in their status on WhatsApp.
Chitra : Hey even you are supposed follow the rule
Me : Arey I have Deepika Padukone’s Pic in my Dp and Status ‘I Love You’ and I wont change until and unless Deepu read it.
Chitra : Trying to get me jealous. I wont. I know that status for me. Otherwise you had wrote “I Love You, Deepika”
I just smiled, as always.

Day before the birthday
It was 11 30 pm and I realised that my internet pack will expire in 1 hr and I have forgot to recharge it. Now the plan was to change Dp and status at 11 58 pm. At 11 58 pm, I changed the Dp of Whats app with her pic. And due to slow internet it took me 2 mins to update the Dp and my net pack expired. I was ok. I was happy that atleast I updated the Dp, I will update the status in morning. I switched off the cell and slept.
While I was sleeping happily, Evils and Whats app were repeating a problem for me. Last time unchanged status got me into problem with Chitra. This time it was Namrita. Upon that Namrita unfortunately starts with N. Upon that this year, I was yet to have problem with N named girl.
So now, my dp has a pic of Namrita and Status is “I love you” which was meant to be for Deepika Padukone(Actually Chitra). Unfortunately those days, What App never displayed the time of status update.
Her Birthday (my death day??)
Its was breakfast birthday party at 10 am. I reached near the Dosa center. I thought of calling Chitra and it was then I realised that I haven’t yet switched on my cell. I switched on my cell. Message popped up – 18 missed calls from Chitra. I called Chitra.
Chitra: Hello
Me : Hi good morning
Chitra: haan bada good morning. Kyun khud ko problem mein fasate ho
Me: Kiya kya maine
Chitra : Kya Kiya ? pehle cake leke aao. Aur apna whats app status and dp check karo. Come directly to Dosa center. I will meet you there.
Call disconnected.
I quickly checked my phone. Realised the messed. I reached the cake shop. I selected the cake. All this while, I was tensed. They will kill me. And suddenly shopkeeper asked
Shopkeeper : Kaunse colour ka knife du
Me(in my mind) : Knife ? To kill myself ?
Me : Kum daar wala
Shopkeeper : Kya ?
Me: Koi bhi do yaar
He gave red color knife. Yet another signal that I am in deep trouble.

I reached Dosa Center. Chitra wasn’t there yet. I got confused.
Me: Where is Chitra ?
Namrita: (with a smile) I am also waiting for her. We both will beat her together.
Me: Why ?
Namrita: She herself confessed on FB, what she did with your whats app.
I checked FB. Chitra had her FB status
“Hey Guys, Check Mohit’s whats app Dp and Status; Sorry Namu but I did this Prank :P”
Chitra arrived. Namrita and Chitra hugged each other. We all had fun.

After the party, me and Chitra had a short conversation
Me:Thanks

Chitra. Thanks. Thanks returned. Even I am there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...