18 December 2014

The Careless He

(This time from Chitra’s Point of view)

October 3, 2014
He was reading a newspaper, where he came across one news : Deepika Padkone visited Mumbai mall for HNY promotions. 
He said “I wish I was there”
I replied “ok”
He said “Sirf ok ? It seems someone is jealous”
I said “Wish I could have met Amitabh Sir, when he was near our office zone for some inauguration. Then you would have been a real jealous”
As usual, he replied with a smile.


*****
October 4, 2014
Today, his parents went Jabalpur for attending a marriage. He is too lazy to cook or buy something healthy. He had maggi at lunch. I was angry but didn’t react.
*****
October 5, 2014
He opened his lunch box it was maggi again

Me(angrily) : Wow Maggi again, breakfast mein bhi yahi banaya hoga na?
He : Yes
Me: Are you serious ?
He was silent. His silence gave the answer
*****
October 6, 2014
Today, I was sure he must be bored of maggi. Today it must be sandwich in lunch. So I decided I will exchange my lunch with him. I asked him on sms : “whats in lunch today ?”. It was maggi again and I was very much disappointed. I decided I will not exchange lunch. 
*****
October 7, 2014
Today, I went to his desk. He was not there; he must be with boss for some meeting. Out of curiosity, I opened his bag and looked into his tiffin. I was relieved it was not maggi today. Just when I kept the tiffin back, I saw a new paper cutting. I checked it. It was an advertisement. “Meet the Big B” contest to meet Amitabh Bachchan on his birthday. The person who get lucky coupon in the maggi pack, will get chance to meet Big B.
 Oh he did all this just for me; so that I can meet Big B. I was shocked but happy.  Again, he made my day. 


*****
October 8, 2014
I received a call
Me : Hello
Girl on call : Good afternoon Ma’m, This is Taruna from Axis Bank, I would like to share information about our new zero-balance- account facility. Can I have your 2 mins ?
Me : Deepika Padukone is your brand ambassador, right ?
Girl on call : Yes
Me : Is there any scheme like offer to meet Deepika, if we open an account ?
She disconnected the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

18 December 2014

The Careless He

(This time from Chitra’s Point of view)

October 3, 2014
He was reading a newspaper, where he came across one news : Deepika Padkone visited Mumbai mall for HNY promotions. 
He said “I wish I was there”
I replied “ok”
He said “Sirf ok ? It seems someone is jealous”
I said “Wish I could have met Amitabh Sir, when he was near our office zone for some inauguration. Then you would have been a real jealous”
As usual, he replied with a smile.


*****
October 4, 2014
Today, his parents went Jabalpur for attending a marriage. He is too lazy to cook or buy something healthy. He had maggi at lunch. I was angry but didn’t react.
*****
October 5, 2014
He opened his lunch box it was maggi again

Me(angrily) : Wow Maggi again, breakfast mein bhi yahi banaya hoga na?
He : Yes
Me: Are you serious ?
He was silent. His silence gave the answer
*****
October 6, 2014
Today, I was sure he must be bored of maggi. Today it must be sandwich in lunch. So I decided I will exchange my lunch with him. I asked him on sms : “whats in lunch today ?”. It was maggi again and I was very much disappointed. I decided I will not exchange lunch. 
*****
October 7, 2014
Today, I went to his desk. He was not there; he must be with boss for some meeting. Out of curiosity, I opened his bag and looked into his tiffin. I was relieved it was not maggi today. Just when I kept the tiffin back, I saw a new paper cutting. I checked it. It was an advertisement. “Meet the Big B” contest to meet Amitabh Bachchan on his birthday. The person who get lucky coupon in the maggi pack, will get chance to meet Big B.
 Oh he did all this just for me; so that I can meet Big B. I was shocked but happy.  Again, he made my day. 


*****
October 8, 2014
I received a call
Me : Hello
Girl on call : Good afternoon Ma’m, This is Taruna from Axis Bank, I would like to share information about our new zero-balance- account facility. Can I have your 2 mins ?
Me : Deepika Padukone is your brand ambassador, right ?
Girl on call : Yes
Me : Is there any scheme like offer to meet Deepika, if we open an account ?
She disconnected the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...